Tuesday, May 8, 2012

On the Road Again

We are on the road again. This time we are headed to Zion National Park in Utah. There isn't too much out here. I'm pretty sure we are in the middle of Navajo nation.

There is, however, the edge of the grand canyon to look at. And it looks really cool from over here. It just drops of and looks like a giant hole in the ground. It looks nothing like it does in the park. Other than that its just desert with flagstaff in the far distance.

I'm really hoping in the next few hours we pass some sort of tech shop so I can buy a new memory stick for the camera. I keep having to go back and delete old photos. I'm also hoping there's power at Zion since we have two phones and two camera batteries to charge. I guess we'll see!

More later.

Side note: speedy's truck stop has the best burritos I have ever eaten. If you ever find yourself in Cameron, you must stop to get one. We had the green burrito which had a beef and bean mixture in it and the tortilla was fried to a crisp. So good. They also have potato wedges that are each 1/4th of a potato, fried zucchini, fried chicken and a few other eats. Definitely a must stop kind of place. Yum!

1 comment: